- Winter 2010 – Answering the Call of the Inner Child
- Winter 2008 – Cleaning Clutter… and More
- Summer 2006 – Trust and Betrayal in Love
- Fall 2004 – Bittersweet Eros
- Fall 2002 – Being in Analysis
- Summer 2000 – The Quest for Renewal
- 2006 – Lecture: Love as an Agent of Change (Real Audio)
- 2004 – Lecture: The Sweet Wound of Eros (Real Audio)
Jacqueline C. Wright, Ed.D.
1778-B Century Boulevard N.E.
Atlanta, Georgia 30345
Jacqueline Wright received her Doctorate in Counseling and Higher Education from the University of Memphis and her diploma in Analytical Psychology from the C.G. Jung Institute in Zurich. She's a training analyst in the Inter-Regional Society of Jungian Analysts and is on the core faculty for the Memphis-Atlanta and New Orleans seminars. In addition to her analytic practice, Jacqueline lectures and conducts workshops on topics related to Jungian psychology. She is particularly interested in working with couples and in topics related to couples and marriage.